Union of Entrepreneurs and Employers runs a program supporting NGOs (associations and foundations) and local business organisations for which promotion of entrepreneurship and economic freedom are their statutory goals. The program includes:
1. Non-material support:
- patronage over projectsand support in communication,
- granting use of conference room.
2. Material support:
- contracting preparation of reports to organisations/individuals representing liberty-friendly environments,
- granting money for projects – up to 5000 PLN for one project. The budget for the whole year is 50 000 PLN,
- financing meetings in Zielony Niedźwiedź Kafe – preparing dinners/lunches for the organisers and their guests (especially foreign ones) connected with organised conferences, seminars, etc.
3. Possibility of running projects under the ZPP name or within co-branding
All the above-mentioned forms may be used jointly or separately.
The support is granted based on decisions of the Management Board made on the grounds of the application. Applications are collected at: email@example.com