SME sector in Poland is composed of around 1.7 million companies. They constitute 99.8% of all of the enterprises operating in Poland, they employ 75% of Poles and generate 67% of Polish GDP.
Despite all this, there are cases of striking violations of the entrepreneurs’ rights in Poland. They are performed by the state bodies as well as by the local authorities.
ZPP ensures its Members with a PROTECTION PACKAGE, which includes:
- written and personal interventions in case of unjustified repressions of state, government or local authorities bodies,
- issuing in local and nation-wide media recommendations and declarations in case of unjustified repressions of the government bodies or local authorities (in drastic affairs),
- participation as a party in court and administrative litigations,
- free-of-charge legal information and advice. Special offer in the Legal Offices Recommended by ZPP – discount of 25% for legal representation,
- assistance, counselling, and coordination of the defence/case of the Member led by the Intervention Office of ZPP in local, domestic or European institutions,
- it is common that being a part of ZPP prevents clerks from starting right-less actions.
The Office operates under the resolution of the ZPP Management, which is presented below:
Insurance of the Intervention Office of ZPP
The Intervention Office of ZPP may provide legal services listed below:
- ZPP engages all of its legal assets EXCLUSIVELY for the Members with at least 3-months membership, provided that the incident requiring intervention happened during the period of membership. Within the intervention, we ensure free-of-charge information and legal advice.
- ZPP also provides commercial services offered on commercial basis. The services include all or part of ZPP’s assets, according to individual agreements. It is available for ZPP Members without 3-months membership and for companies not affiliated to ZPP.
(all costs of the ZPP’s engagement in given case, i.e. legal analyses, other ways of examining validity, time of ZPP workers for preparation of documents, and others are born by the company purchasing the service).
If you are interested in the service, please fill in the form: