Zielony Niedźwiedź Cafe is our Club. We run it in cooperation with our Member – Black Caviar S.A. The Club is situated at 4 Smolna Street in Warsaw (in the Beyer Park, entrance by car from Powiśle from Kruczkowskiego Street). It is open on:
Monday: 18:00 – 23:00
Tuesday – Friday: 12:00 – 16:00; 18:00 – 23:00
Saturday: 12:00 – 23:00
Sunday: 12;00 – 20:00
You can find always-fresh information about activities in the Cafe on:
WE COOK AS IF THE WAR HAS NEVER HAPPENED!
- We are fair. We sell exactly this what is described in the menu. No fooling around.
- We sell fish and meat which were never frozen. Poultry, veal or beef is always fresh. If something goes to the freezer it can end up in a pate, bigos, or in a filling for dumplings at most. We follow this rule in accordance with possibilities resulting from the types and schedule of supplies.
- We wish to base our menu solely on Polish products, or on products deriving from well-understood tradition of Polish cuisine. The only exception we make is for the craft products from neighbour countries or products connected with specific wines from our wine card. We wish to eliminate from our menu products which are anonymous or come from processing industry. In some special cases, we use unique products from further countries.
- In our menu, you can find dishes based on local and regional tradition. We prepare them in order to keep those traditions and we know how to convey this knowledge to our guests.
- When we compose our dishes, we base on seasonal products and on products which stay fresh for a long time naturally (e.g. beans, some of the root crops, dried mushroom).
- We are in the culinary vanguard. We do things others deem impossible. We do not follow trends, we create them.
- We have tasty food. The most important thing in our dishes is the taste essence, and that is what comes before the aesthetics and necessity of showing the chief’s mastery.
- Our kitchen serves to bring out the full potential of a product. We are proud with our ability of finding unique products.
- Our cuisine arises on a dialogue with wine.
- We learn from people we work with: growers, farmers, food processors and winemakers.
- We remember that we are there for You – for our Guests. We listen and react to your opinions.