Union of Entrepreneurs and Employers runs a program supporting NGOs (associations and foundations) and local business organisations for which promotion of entrepreneurship and economic freedom are their statutory goals. The program includes:
1. Non-material support:
- patronage over projectsand support in communication,
- granting use of conference room.
2. Material support:
- contracting preparation of reports to organisations/individuals representing liberty-friendly environments,
- granting money for projects – up to 5000 PLN for one project. The budget for the whole year is 50 000 PLN,
- financing meetings in Zielony Niedźwiedź Kafe – preparing dinners/lunches for the organisers and their guests (especially foreign ones) connected with organised conferences, seminars, etc.
3. Possibility of running projects under the ZPP name or within co-branding
All the above-mentioned forms may be used jointly or separately.
The support is granted based on decisions of the Management Board made on the grounds of the application. Applications are collected at: email@example.com
Beneficiaries of the grant program
- ZPP Śląsk (Union of Entrepreneurs and Employer Silesia) for the organisation of the Poland Meet Italy conference in Crakow,
- KoLiber Association for renovating their offices and conducting program activity,
- The Warsaw Institute Review (not to be confused with the Foundation of the Union of Entrepreneurs and Employers – Warsaw Enterprise Institute) for a special issue dedicated to the subject of disinformation,
- ZPP Lubelskie (Union of Entrepreneurs and Employers Lublin Province) for the fit-out and retrofitting of their offices.
- Youth Initiative Foundation and the Foundation-Institute of Public Initiatives in connection with the organisation of the 2nd Congress of Polish Leaders: Młodzi 590 (Youth 590),
- ZPP Lubelskie (Union of Entrepreneurs and Employers Lublin Province) for launching an Internet television project promoting entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship,
- ZPP Wielkopolska (Union of Entrepreneurs and Employers Greater Poland) for its statutory activity, including the organisation of a lecture by professor Robert Gwiazdowski and the organisation of a conference on the reform of personal data protection,
- ZPP Podlasie (Union of Entrepreneurs and Employers Podlasie Province) for the organisation of the ZPP Travel Conference in Biała Podlaska on May 22nd, 2018,
- ZPP Częstochowa (Union of Entrepreneurs and Employers Częstochowa) for its statutory activity, including the organisation of a meeting about the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR),
- Freedom and Entrepreneurship Foundation for the production of a documentary about Ludwig von Mises,
- Ludwig von Mises Foundation Institute of Economic Education for the organisation of the 4th Austrian Congress,
- ZPP Lubelskie (Union of Entrepreneurs and Employers Lublin Province) for organising a conference aimed at promoting the organisation itself and increasing the entrepreneurs’ awareness with regard to their rights and obligations,
- Inspiring Solutions Association for the organisation of a several-day-long conference on educational opportunities and possible career paths for disadvantaged youth,
- Fundacja Przyszłość Pokoleń (The Future of Generations Foundation) for the organisation of the Warsaw Political Salon (Warszawski Salon Polityczny) at the Club of Freedom,
- Centrum Kapitalizmu (Centre for Capitalism) for organising the Capitalist Weekend (Weekend Kapitalizmu),
- Nowa Konfederacja (New Confederation) for the support of the organisation of a series of debates at the Club of Freedom.