Warsaw, 23rd September 2020
The new version of dobry.biz – the platform for aid and cooperation for members of the Union of Entrepreneurs and Employers – has been launched
Thus far, an effective programme that would significantly contribute to supporting the SME sector in Poland has not been implemented yet.
Over the last two years, we have been closely monitoring what is happening on the market, fully aware of the fact that dobry.biz must evolve. We have browsed dozens of portals and websites, learnt from our mistakes, and listened to our members. This way, we created dobry.biz anew with the following in mind:
- to make it more transparent,
- that it provides real assistance to our Members – offers them the ZPP Assistance package, including legal assistance as well as advice on financing and subsidies,
- that it gives access to valuable knowledge and information, all in one place – the Law and Legislation Bulletin, templates of letters, specialist articles, examples of legal advice, interviews with experts,
- to allow for company and offer presentations,
- to inform about promotional campaigns and special offers – a weekly newsletter,
- to design a new offer search layout,
- to include new possibilities – adding a company’s employees,
- to connect it with social media.
Feel invited to get to know our new website, to find out all its possibilities and the benefits of creating a community of entrepreneurs on the dobry.biz profile on Facebook.
We are here for you
Your dobry.biz team