Union of Entrepreneurs and Employers in cooperation with Warsaw Enterprise Institute runs the Agenda for Poland Program. The aim of the program is to prepare: strategies of development of Poland, systemic solution and specific-areas-based on repairs of law.
On the eve of the 99th anniversary of the National Independence Day, the environment of the Union of Entrepreneurs and Employers together with Warsaw Enterprise Institute presented the first version of the Project of the Constitution of the Republic of Poland.
The project has been prepared under the management of professor Robert Gwiazdowski. The final version of the document will be presented at the 100th anniversary of the Independence Day.
Project of the Constitution of the Republic of Poland
4 GREAT NATIONAL AGENDAS
Report Polish Strategy Agenda: Strategy of legal and institutional competitiveness of Poland
Report Agenda Poland: Strategy of Safety of Poland
Shortly, we are going to publish:
- Service State
- Pension system: Citizens’ pension. Safe old age, higher wages
- Tax System. Project: REMUNERATIONS+ TAXES-
- Judiciary System
Report Agenda Poland: Measurable justice. Judicial reform project
Report Agenda Poland: School for life. Who will pay for our pensions?
- Constitution of the Republic of Poland. Team under the supervision of professor Robert Gwiazdowski
- Health Care
- Social Healt and Care
We showcase publicly presented projects developed by our community:
- Armament Agency
- New system of registration of companies
- Legalisation of rsidence of all of the Ukrainian immigrants
- Territorial Defence cooperating with entrepreneurs
- Legal production and sales of food produce by farmers
If you are interested in cooperation within the program, please contact:
Secretary of the Department of Law and Legislation
phone: 22 826 08 31