The SME sector in Poland is composed of around 1.7m companies. Constituting 99.8% of all of companies operating in Poland, they employ 75% of all working Poles and generate 67% of Polish GDP.
Despite this, there are striking cases of violations of business owners’ rights in Poland, performed by state bodies as well as local authorities.
The ZPP offers its members a PROTECTION PACKAGE, which includes:
- written and personal intervention in the case of unjustified actions by state, government or local authority bodies,
- issuing local and national recommendations to the media, together with declarations in the case of unjustified actions by government bodies or local authorities (in drastic cases),
- participation as a party in court and administrative cases,
- free legal information and advice; 25% discount for legal representation by law firms recommended by the ZPP
- assistance, counselling and coordination of a member’s defence by the ZPP Bureau of Intervention in local, domestic or European institutions,
- often, mere membership of the ZPP prevents officials from carrying out unlawful actions.
The Bureau operates under the resolution of the ZPP Management Board and is presented below:
ZPP Bureau on Intervention policy
The ZPP Bureau of Intervention may provide the legal services listed below:
- The ZPP deploys its legal resources EXCLUSIVELY for those members with at least three months membership, provided that the incident requiring intervention occurred during the membership period. Throughout the intervention, we offer free information and legal advice.
- The ZPP also provides commercial services on a commercial basis – making full or partial use of the ZPP’s resources, based on individual arrangement. This is available to ZPP members without 3-months membership and for companies not affiliated to the ZPP.
(all costs incurred by the ZPP in such a case – including legal analysis, alternative ways of examining validity, time spent by the ZPP preparing documents – are borne by the company purchasing the service).
If you are interested in the service, please complete the form: