Please note that the ZPP mainly deals with business matters, although we do become engaged in other areas in truly unique cases. Should you wish to cooperate in a non-business related matter, please contact our foundation – the Warsaw Enterprise Institute.
We are open for cooperation with almost anyone.
We are open for contact with:
- experts from various fields (e.g. commercial law),
- business owners who wish to establish a ZPP in their regions,
- local organisations willing to join us,
- companies that wish to establish a sector organisation or existing companies willing to join us,
- business owners interested in a starting local internet service.
We are interested in:
- ideas for improving specific areas of company law in Poland,
- supporting media education projects,
- social initiatives promoting freedom and common sense.
Please note that we do not grant free support to commercial events. In accordance with our profile, we provide such support only to non-profit projects.
We do not advertise or sell any members’ services or products, no matter how good they are. Please, do not contact us with such propositions.
You can find the ZPP contact list here.
If you still require assistance in finding the right contact – I will assist you:
phone +48 22 826 08 31