Labour Market Forum of ZPP is a thematic team focused on labour market. Activity of the Forum concentrates on two pillars – legislation, and education and communication. We participate in key Ministry and Sejm teams dealing with the topic. We monitor acts of law and we publish stands and memoranda. In the field of education and communication, we organise meetings and workshops with social partners, institutes and science entities operating in the field of labour market. Basing on those meetings we develop recommendations for the government.
Within the Forum, we deal with the following topics:
- demography (especially immigration policy),
- family friendly policy and activation of women in the labour market,
- activation of seniors,
- activation of young citizens,
- tax and legal barriers in the labour market.
Aims of the Forum:
- Exchange of experience and best practises supporting development of labour market,
- cooperation in program and legislation works,
- doing research and analytical projects,
- preparation of projects of legislative solutions.
- 11.12.2018 Position of the Union of Entrepreneurs and Employers on e-sick leaves
- 6.11.2018 Memorandum of the Union of Entrepreneurs and Employers: “The worst case scenario takes place – will Poland lose employees from Ukraine to Germany?”
- 17.07.2018 Position of the Union of Entrepreneurs and Employers on the draft act on the labour market of 29th June 2018
- 16.03.2018 Report of the Union of Entrepreneurs and Employers: Hidden potential of the Polish labour market. Women inactive professionally
- 26.02.2018 Position of the Union of Entrepreneurs and Employers on the amendment of the act on vocational and social rehabilitation and employment of persons with disabilities
- 14.12.2017 Stance on employment of foreigners in Poland
- 15.11.2017 ZPP Stand concerning the project of the act revising the Social Insurance System Act
- 02.02.2017 Report: “Labour and Entrepreneurship of Women – potential to be explored in Poland”
- 22.11.2016 Report of ZPP How to prevent demographic catastrophe in Poland? Three pillars of Polish policy towards the issue
- Labour Code. Project of ZPP developed by the team of experts under the supervision of Paweł Budrewicz
PHOTORELATION FORM THE INAUGURATION MEETING OF THE LABOUR MARKET FORUM PROGRAM
2nd February 2017