Union of Entrepreneurs and Employers is an organisation gathering different companies, also those from sectors of: IT, new media, finances, and internet marketing. Together, they propel development of digital economy in Poland and create its potential. To respond to current challenges in this field, we have created the Digital Forum within ZPP. The Forum is a coalition of stakeholders in digital economy.
Aims of the Forum:
- cooperation in program and legislative works in Poland and in European institutions;
- preparation of common legislative stands, taking common stands;
- initiating educational projects for development of digitalisation in Poland;
- collective analytical and research projects, publishing reports;
- cooperation in communication concerning digital economy.
Knowledge and experience of people directly interested in the state and development of digital technology in Poland will be the fundamental resource for the Forum to reach its goals. We cooperate with key institutions in this branch: the Ministry of Digitalisation, the Ministry of Development and representatives of the the Parliament.
Participants of the Digital Forum:
- 4 Real Sp. z o.o.
- Arcus S.A.
- Business Software Sp. z o.o.
- Exatel S.A.
- Google Poland Sp. z o.o.
- IceCherry Sp. z o.o.
- ITpass Sp. z o.o.
- Orange Polska S.A.
- P4 Sp. z o.o.
- PKO Bank Polski S.A.
- REWSOFT Sławomir Rewaj
- TuŁudź Sp. z o.o.
- Uber Technologies Inc.
- WebTiger Mateusz Juraszek
Director of the Department of Law and Legislation
tel: +48 22 826 08 31
- 06.11.2019 Report by the Union of Entrepreneurs and Employers: Digital tax and the threats resulting from its introduction
- 02.01.2019 Position of the Union of Entrepreneurs and Employers on the draft act on supporting the development of telecommunications services and networks and some other acts
- 11.12.2018 Position of the Union of Entrepreneurs and Employers on e-sick leaves
- 26.11.2018 Position of the Union of Entrepreneurs and Employers on the digital services tax
- 23.03.2018 Position of the Union of Entrepreneurs and Employers on consulting decisions deregulating telephone services
- 27.02.2018 Union of Entrepreneurs and Employers position on electronic sick leave
- 4.10.2017 ZPP Stand concerning the project of the regulation about respecting private life and personal data protection in electronic communication (e Privacy)
- 16.10.2017 ZPP Stand concerning the project from 12 September 2017 on the Personal Data Protection Act
- 3.08.2017 ZPP Stand concerning the project from 13 June 2017 of the act revising the Telecommunication Act and some other acts